background

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Welcome

Well this my first time ever to blog. Several friends of mine do this on another site and even my mom does this. So saying that, I understand that you basically tell people what is going on or what is up in your life. So here goes. This weekend my family will be going to Calera, Al to visit Day out with Thomas the Tank Engine (which is my son's favorite). We will ride on a train pulled by Thomas. There are activites that they have for the kids to do, like getting face paintings, tattoos of the crew, the bouncy things you see at Pump It Up and food. Afterward we're going to Birmingham to visit my brother and his family. That is what I'm looking forward to. I'll post pictures of the event on Monday

5 comments:

Judy said...

OMG, I can't believe you didn't tell me about starting a blog! There are quite a few other "mommy's" out there that you can get to check out your blog and (if you want me to) I'll help you with that. I'm sooo happy you started a blog....now how in the heck will I get anything done having my blog to "work" and yours to check out!

I love you - Mom

Kelly said...

Welcome to blogging! I've been reading your mom's blog for a while and I just love it! She has so many great ideas!
I started my blog and then got my mom going so you are doing the opposite of us!
I'd love to hear about your twins - that would be perfect to have boy and girl twins!!!

Lamp Tramp said...

Welcome, Shannon. You are just catching up with your hip Momma! Just kidding, you have your hands full with twins. I've been reading about them through Momma's blog. They are so beautiful. I got such a kick out of the video of Taylor singing...then popping the paci back in her mouth. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Nonnas News said...

Have fun with your new blog!! I'm a grandmother, and I love blogging about my grandbaby on it!(she is my first!) I read your mom's on a regular basis.
Again, welcome to blogland!!

Judy said...

Hey sweetheart! Just wanted to drop by and see the comments left by my blogging friends....they are so sweet to leave you a message. Click on their names, go to their blogs and check them out.

I love you,

Mom

P.S. I hate the old word verification thingy (can you remove it)? Thanks