background

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kids Birthday

We are having our kids b-day party this weekend. It should be fun, we're having a luau. There will be a slip n slide, a little kids pool, a bouncy thing, sandbox etc etc. Food galore, chicken kabobs, pineapple chicken sandwiches, chips and dip, lots of fruit. My daughter got a Hannah Montana doll and Jackson got a t-ball set. But the biggest present is a trampoline. If my computer holds up I'll post some pics on here. Hope everyone has a great weekend I know we will. ALOHA

2 comments:

Southern Lady said...

Shannon, your mom asked that we drop by your new blog and I just want to say 'hello,' and welcome you to the fun world of blogging.

Your babies are so precious and I love their names. I'm sure a good time will be had by one and all at your luau, especially the little ones with all that fun stuff to do. I'll look forward to seeing your pictures.

Sincerely,
Janie

Nancy Hood said...

Okay, Miss Shannon, we know who you are now :) and it's time to at least begin giving a once a week update on everyone. This could be a neat way to allow your babies a way to know their mom ~ there ARE places where you can get your posts published, too!!